Want your Fintech company featured on the world’s leading Fintech news and information website?
Since 2016, International FinTech has been working diligently to help make the global Fintech industry a success.
We began with Australian FinTech and International FinTech and have now expanded globally launching US FinTech, UK FinTech and Ireland FinTech – the first 3 new platforms as we begin a worldwide rollout of up to 25 country-specific platforms.
The International FinTech group of platforms has become a leading source of fintech news and information.
InternationalFinTech.com showcases over 4,000 Fintech companies from every corner of the world and we have posted over a thousand articles and social media posts to help promote these Fintechs and the industry as a whole.
We’ve done this with a small but very dedicated team and without any help from any government or any other organisations.
To add your company to our Directory, publish all your news/press releases and share them across social media and in our newsletter, we’ve created an inexpensive International FinTech membership so we can continue to offer the highest level of service and support for your company and the industry.
Think of it as ‘crowdfunding’ the site that promotes Fintech and Fintech companies to the world.
What do you get?
- Your FinTech Company listed on the world’s largest directory of FinTechs, including:
- Your company bio
- Website backlinks
- Product & Services provided
- Links to social media
- Management details
- Contact email
- Dedicated ‘one-click’ link to all your company’s news
- Priority ranking on the world’s largest directory of FinTechs
- Complimentary listing on any of our other country sites, such as UK FinTech, US FinTech, Ireland FinTech, Australian FinTech etc. (if your company operates in any of those countries)
- Links to your company’s Social Media pages:
- All your relevant press/news releases posted on International FinTech
- Your press/news releases shared on the social media pages of International FinTech: LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Your press/news releases shared on any of our other relevant country-specific social media pages
- Backlinks to your website in any articles posted on InternationalFinTech.com
- Your press/news releases appearing in the International FinTech newsletter
- Your press/news releases appearing in the newsletter of any of our other relevant country-specific newsletters
- Press/news releases posted on International FinTech are also being republished on other media outlets’ websites
- Social media posts re your hirings in our ‘FinTech Movers & Shakers’ campaign
- “FinTech Company of the Week” – A company profile piece posted on International FinTech, shared across social media and featured in the International FinTech newsletter
Monthly or Annual Membership Options
The International FinTech Membership is only USD$14.99/month or USD$180.00 per year.
The International FinTech Membership includes a listing on InternationalFinTech.com plus any and all other sites where your Fintech company operates.
What do you have to do?
Use the button below to register your company and begin your subscription.
Once we have received payment, we will contact you to let you know when your company has been listed.
We look forward to you supporting us, and in turn, International FinTech promoting and marketing your company to the world.
Payments and cancellations
If you would prefer to make payment using direct bank transfer, or if you would like to cancel your plan at any time, please contact us at email@example.com
Corporate Sponsorship – if you’re interested in a Corporate Sponsorship of International FinTech or any other of our sites, we have a few limited and exclusive opportunities so please contact us.
Other Marketing Opportunities – we have plenty of other marketing and advertising opportunities across all our sites where we can promote your business to our ever-growing audience.