Wouldn’t it be nice if banks did well when you do well, instead of making money at your expense?
People’s relationship with money is broken, and despite a lot of big promises and nice looking adverts, we don’t see banks actually doing anything to fix it.
But we all deserve something better, we deserve a good bank.
So Tandem are building one! And with their official Bank of England banking licence proudly in hand.
So what does this good bank look like?
- It only does well when you do great
- It actively helps you avoid money pitfalls like overdrafts and missed payments
- It constantly finds you savings and helps you get more from your hard-earned money
- It’s seamless and instant, available anytime, anywhere
- It lives to solve your problems, with a techie brain and a human heart