Advanon is an online platform where SMBs looking for short-term financing can sell their invoices to financial Investors. Through the easy-to-use platform, SMBs can improve their cash balance instantly. Investors, on the other hand, get access to an alternative type of short-term investments.
Unlike traditional factoring services, their process for a Seller of invoices is
1) Flexible – as businesses can sell invoices when and as they needs it
2) Transparent – as the pricing is clear and does not include any hidden service fees
3) Quick – as they aim to fund uploaded invoices within 24 hours
4) Easy – Upload your invoice, set the minimum price you are willing to accept, and get funding!
Investors have previously not had access to invoice investments. Through Advanon they can access investments that are
1) Short-term – as invoices generally have payment terms of 30-180 days
2) Securitised – as invoices are sold with recourse, the credit risk stays with the Seller
3) Easy – create an account within minutes to get started
They are of the firm belief that their process of invoice financing will reshape the landscape of SMB financing throughout Europe. By having a user-friendly interface with the required analytics, the process of short-term financing is simplified and quick for SMBs, while Investors can make well informed investment decisions.